For online credit card payments, please review our credit card policies:
1. Return Policy
- Because we represent our clients (and not those making payments for our clients), and due to ethical and professional standards we uphold, it is the client, not any other person making payment, who has the authority to ask the law firm to stop work for the client or stop representing the client. The law firm will return or refund any unearned portion of the payment after being released by the client in writing. The client and any person making payment understand and agree that the law firm determines, based upon the law firm’s itemized timesheet records and the hourly rates for our attorneys and paralegals, whether any portion of the payment remains unearned to be returned or refunded.
2. Privacy and Security Policies
- When you make a payment by credit card or debit card, we receive and may store information you enter. This information includes your name, your mailing and billing address, your email (if you provide that to us), your telephone number, and your credit card number, the expiration date, and the security code. But we never share any of that information with any person or other company. We may send you an email to confirm a payment or to send you a receipt for your signature. But we will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us but asks you for your personal information, do not respond. It is a scam.
3. Delivery and Timing of Services
- Legal services are provided to clients or their designated representatives via written and oral communication, including without limitation, by the following means: in-person, telephonic, web conference, mail, courier, telephonic and web conference communications. The timing of legal services, including the ability to get to work fast for the client, is often critical for the client’s interests. As a result, our clients and any person making payment on behalf of our clients can expect that the law firm will work to earn the money paid to the law firm upon receipt of such payment.
4. Customer Service Contact Information:
- Telephone: 202-248-5410
- Address: Our DC Metro Area Address (see our Contact Us page)
5. Business Addresses
- Please refer to our Contact Us page for our business addresses.
6. Credit Cards Accepted:
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
7. Protection of Payment and Personal Information
- Your payment and personal information is protected by our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, considered the industry standard for secure online transactions. The SSL encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
8. Our Ethics Concerning Illegal Service and Content
- Our law offices are engaged in the practice of law. Due to legal ethical concerns and our personal ethics, we will neither engage in nor condone the offer of services, or provide content/product, that are illegal or injurious of brands.