PTAB E2E Deployment
The USPTO will be performing maintenance on the Patent Trial Appeal Board End-To-End (PTAB E2E) system beginning at 10 p.m., Wednesday, March 25 and ending at 1 a.m., Thursday, March 26 ET.
During the maintenance period, PTAB E2E will be unavailable.
Multiple System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform server maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m., Sunday, April 5 and ending at 5 a.m., Sunday, April 5 ET.
The following systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
Posted at 06:14PM Mar 15, 2020 in Planned Events |