As people across the world face the novel coronavirus outbreak, TED is committed to being a resource for information, inspiration and hope. We’ve curated talks, interviews, TED-Ed lessons and more to help provide some perspective during the pandemic. Here’s where to start:
- TED Fellow Alanna Shaikh shares why COVID-19 is hitting us now — and what we’ll learn from it.
- TED-Ed’s round-up of animations to help you understand the outbreak of a virus.
- Infectious disease expert Adam Kucharski discusses how we can control the pandemic. (Listen to his full episode on The TED Interview.)
- Public health expert David Heymann answers 11 questions about the novel coronavirus.
- This playlist draws from our archive of talks on infectious diseases, vaccines and pandemics.
- Kids at home? Keep busy with hundreds of free animated lessons from TED-Ed (which you can filter by education level). If you’re an educator, learn more about how to create your own TED-Ed lessons.
- Watch Bill Gates (kind of) predict this whole thing at TED2015.
- Finally, these talks on self-care offer simple ways to stay healthy, both physically and emotionally.
And keep your eye on the homepage — we’ll continue to share new TED Talks every weekday on TED.com.