IP Law Leaders offers Patent Drafting and Patent Prosecution services to small/medium businesses, startups and independent inventors. Our counsel include leading national litigators well versed in complex litigation for patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. Our IP litigation practice has expertise in a variety of venues, including the district courts handling the highest volumes of IP cases, the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
How can we help you?
- Determining the scope of intellectual property coverage via claims, and the relevant contributions to the claims to determine inventorship;
- Determining: the significance of the invention with respect to the state-of-the-art; the date of conception; the existence of licensing encumbrances or litigation; prior or planned oral presentations and publications;
- Preparing a detailed description of the invention and corresponding drawings;
- Drafting a provisional patent application;
- Drafting a non-provisional patent application;
- Drafting a design patent application.
We offer several different fee structure arrangements; our billing structures include discounted rates, capped monthly billing, hybrid fixed fee/contingency billing and straight contingency billing.