Joshua Y. Chang
Senior Foreign Counsel
Prior to practicing as an attorney, Hon. Joshua Y. Chang served as a District Court judge, with specialization in criminal and civil matters, and Intellectual Property (IP) Rights, for nearly ten (10) years.
Prior to entering the legal profession as an attorney, Mr. Chang served as a distinguished Judge in Taiwan. He has been admitted as the Attorney and patent agent, obtained certificates in IP and patent engineering, and received training in negotiation strategies while enrolled at Harvard law School.
He has received the following honors:
- Member, Harvard Asia Law Society
- Deputy Secretary General, Taiwan Association of Judges
- Secretary General, Taiwan Technology Law Association
- Honors, Class of LL.M, National Chiaotung University
- Distinguished Honors, Class of LL.B, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Former Judge, Pingtung District Court, Taiwan
- P.I.L, Harvard Law School
- L.L.M with honors, National Chiaotung University
- L.L.B., with distinction, Fujen Catholic University
- Managing Partner
- Dunamis, Terata & Semeion
- Attorneys-At-Law (Taiwan)
- Mandarin Chinese
- The Analysis and Comparison of the Patent Litigation of the U.S. and Taiwan, April, 2005. Published by Angle Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Practices in U.S. Patent Litigation, March, 2008. Published by the Intellectual Property Office of Ministry of Economics, and National Taiwan University.
- The Analysis and Comparison of the Patent Litigation of the U.S. and Taiwan 2nd Edition, November, 2012. Published by Angle Publishing Co., Ltd.